Saturday 13 August 2011

UCSI open day makes us closer

Slept at 2 am last night and woke up at 7 am this morning
First time to be a helper in UCSI open day
Because as a scholarship student, we need to work for uni 50 hours per long sem; 25 hours per short sem
So we are considered working a high pay job but not just taking uni's money right? lol
my current studying and working place

Luckily I mentioned early that I'm just first sem student and not familiar with our uni
So I just in charged the lucky draw part but not bringing parents and students for campus tour
At first I think it was just very boring and tiring and wasting my time to sit down there doing nothing
But it was really just the BEGINNING
The ENDING was we are having fun there!
we talked many like complaining lecturers, results, movies, animations, etc.
we laughed loudly like nobody there

Although this is just the first time we met each other and knew each other
But i did feel that we are not strangers but friends
' There are no strangers but only friends whom we haven't meet'

 Back home and cooked spaghetti as dinner with housemates
look tasty right?haha


Me............................Melissa......................Sherine

Both of them still haven't finish their exam...they envy me so much now...haha...
Wish them good luck and all the best =)

Going back JB tomorrow 9am.... and my cousin just gave birth a 4.1 kg son!!Congratz ya...gonna visit them tomorrow right after i reach JB...woo~~cant wait!!


Mr. Sumi...pls work harder for ur finals and dun miss me so much when i'm not around <3...





2 comments: