Friday 19 August 2011

shopping before they enter uni


Went Bukit Indah Jusco with 5 of my sisters to buy formal shirts yesterday...
Teng teng fetched us...2nd time she fetched me and really improved a lot ah..haha...
Local U is really quite troublesome but the tuition fee is cheap till "luan qi ba zao" when compared with my private U ..><..a bit regret for not studying form 6............

 lunch time =)

wei: 麻辣面(大辣)+面
me: 麻辣面(超级辣)+面
The waiter was so shocked when we order that
And he was even shocked when we finished all!
LOL...we are monsters ...xP

I cut my hair short...It's like finally I'm willing to do that...My long hair accompanies me for 7 years already...It's really the time for me to change =)

Bye Long hair

Halo Shorter hair



Enjoy zhe huis's farewell trip in Genting=) u must work harder for ur final after that oh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment