Tuesday 16 August 2011

movie, food, farewell

Chan rui rui and Lo teng teng dated me for movie-"Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes" in KSL yesterday
It's is indeed a nice and meaningful movie! It touched my heart
Human has no right to change or destroy life of other creatures on earth

Before movie, we had this


 

After movie I went to see dentist my own...I found that I have no sense of direction...nearly lost when going back to KSL to fetch them =.=
And we took more than one hour to go back home from KSL because of the stupid traffic jam...Don't ever drive between 5-7pm!

Have dinner and yumcha session with a bunch of friends because Chun Ping will fly back to Switzerland later...

dinner at 湾仔阁

yumcha at  三贱客

Chun Ping is still the funny 1 that we used to know
We can only meet him one year later
Take care in Switzerland Chun Ping~


Time spent with besties is loved

No comments:

Post a Comment