Wednesday 24 August 2011

Ki Siao pics day ...xP...

My lovely JiaHui came back from sg and we met up!!
Sing K session with Hui and Rui at Loud speaker with a meal ( maryland chk chop and fish& chip) at only RM9.90!! If you don't want a meal it's only RM6. Although I had my meal before goinng there but you know me, for sure I will get the 9.90 package because 大胃王 here! XD

3 persons with 3 mics. Shiok!

Taking a lots of pics in my car. I love the natural light effect~~
放空

模仿大赛


A lot more ki siao pics but I have to maintain their images so i decided not to upload here.XD
Went Sutera Mall after that. Bought 1 more shirt (guilty)>.<. Bought 8 new shirts within this holiday and my holiday havent end. Most of them bought by my mother lar. I know my mother treats me best =)
Nowhere to go, end up going E&L because Hui wanted to cut her bangs.
RM 4 included bangs cutting and temporary hair perming for 3 of us. So cost-effective right?hee...

tada~~ results

Before yumcha, we took photos with the beautiful lightings at sutera park.

cute bee

玉兔

渔夫钓笨金鱼==

翘臀 (Bue paiseh)

放得开!ee, waiting for u~~



Yumcha at life cafe again.
Chatting
Laughing
Playing
We are whom we are
Crazy EVERWHERE~~



Looking forward our 3 days 2 nights Kukup trip..yeepee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment