Monday 8 August 2011

1st BLOG ever =D

Hello Friends~~~ 
yea, finally i open a blog for myself...
some of my friends always ask me to open 1..maybe they just feel like to know my daily life so much..SS-ing...
especially Mrs Lee Sze...XD ( I open this blog bcoz of u also..ha..touched rite? )

For me, I know this is really not a right time to blog 
Bcoz i will have my final exam tomorrow! 
Even 3 days continuously! FML ...
Of course I haven't finish all and yet I'm here..
idky i feel like to blog so much...
maybe I'm jz different..special also? LOL
I remember during the days in TARC...
I liked to clean my house before exam, not only my room, but the whole house!
Now, during the days in UCSI...
I like to cook...idky i jz have the mood to cook this cook that before my exam...
And I'm even start my blogging life 1 day right before my final...
Miss Yi Qian...U are really WEIRD ENOUGH!
K lar...I just hope that I can score well...
I need my luck back
I want CGPA 3.5
I want to maintain my scholarship
gonna go back to study lo~~


Good Luck to all the students who are having exam and myself =)
and " U " must add oil also <3



i know this post is suck, but who cares? lol



No comments:

Post a Comment