Friday 12 August 2011

Final Exam End = Holiday Starts


12/08/11, 1.00pm, final exam finished!!!
I should be happy right? But I didn’t feel very excited actually
I think I screwed up my Bio paper…like seriously >.<
I have sth to say about my 3 papers:

  • Unichemistry: okok lar…maybe the questions are too simple until I don’t really know what she wants for the      answers (what the xx I’m talking @@)
  • Calculus: not too difficult but I’m still not sure how to solve (my problem I know ==)
  • Bio: difficult like @#$^&* don’t know what she think when she set the question ( real die this time >.< )
It’s okay, just let it be…I can’t do anything to my results but what I can do now is enjoying my 3 weeks holiday to the MAX!!!
Went Sungei Wang with Esther just now…we just want to relax after the 3 days torment…
We bought shirts
We chit-chat
We saw leng zai…LOL…(u are still the irreplaceable leng zai in my heart..hee..)
We ate snowflake!! 

We did try the new flavors this time because i really don't like the so called 'best-seller'
mine- soya ice series
esther- sea amber jelly
thumb up!!!
much more tastier than best seller

Esther looks so cute here =)


gonna wake up early tomorrow to go to UCSI to help for open day.
and will go back JB on Sunday!! woohoo~~
Night and sweet dream =D



buka puasa no taxi...=.=



No comments:

Post a Comment