Wednesday 14 September 2011

Mid- autumn Festival

Monday 12/9 was mid- autumn festival
This was the 3rd mid- autumn festival without celebrating it with my family...sounds sad right?
I still remember that the year before last, 2009, I celebrated with my Tarc classmates...we had a lot of fun!!
We played laterns, candles, singing, chasing around, 123木头人, ate mooncakes and snacks, played in the swimming pool.........




Last year, I went siew ting and pei wen's house to celebrate together with their housemates...
Because I always went their house to study together, so quite familiar with their housemates ^^

And and and this year, I'm in Cheras...I celebrated with my roommate, Sherine and housemate, Melissa =)
We planned to eat steamboat but that steamboat closed down already >.<
So end up we went to




spicy chck sausage and chck xxx (forgot)

2 regular pizzas supposed enough for 4-5 persons...but 3 of us finished all!! plus 1L apple aloe vera juice! wahaha...
After finished our extra big mooncake- pizza, we went back home to have second  round!
mooncake + chinese tea

my 1 and only 1 mooncake in KL..thx auntie =D


Hope that next year I'm able to celebrate with family...I miss BBQ at my grandmum's house lar ~~








Family
Friends
Boyfriend
Cant live without 1 of them



No comments:

Post a Comment