Saturday 24 September 2011

2 visits to Mid Valley in a week

1st visit
there was the day before Matthew went hospital for operation as his ligament was tore..pity him>.<
hope that he can recover soon..take care Mat. !

We went there for the snow flake buy 1 free 1 promotion...but as too many ppl there...their best seller was finished...end up no more buy 1 free 1=.=
Nvm...we went for dinner 1st...



The 'ninja burgers' there are just the way so tasty...the pic above is the small one...after eating the small one...the 2 boys decided to order the BIG one as the small one is not enough for them bcoz it is so delicious~~

lolzz..so funny rite? we are definitely not chck! hiak hiak...


after the dinner...we went for a walk and then went to hv our desserts- snowflakes =)
 my always choice after the 1st tried..nice!


The signature drink from Gong Cha as our ending...

2nd visit

Went to meet my silly sister- Chan Rui Rui just now!! 1st time to meet her in KL.. so excited =D



She brought chieh fang and her roomie- jye lin along and i brought zi fu there also
Sushi Zamai as our late lunch




We chit-chatz a lot during our meal
I feel so good to meet new friends but the most important 1 is meeting my dear here! yahor Rui? hee...
after late lunch we just simply walked around The Garden and Mid Valley...
during the period we called sze yeun, ah choo and qing di...ha...so so happy that can chat with so many friends today...I'm surrounded by Friends' Love =))

Chatime after that...
spent so much on food recently...poor me TT

the girls

 zi fu..u thk u r model geh?=.=

and I tell u I tell u ~~~~
Everyone knows that me and rui are good friends rite? and I found that my roommate and her roommate also good friends!! OMG...the world is so small...so many coincidences~~~~
haha..so I thk we can hang out together next time =)













secret secrets

love is all around us
we just need to
hold it tight
and treasure it

No comments:

Post a Comment