Friday 7 October 2011

quitealongtimenosee

haloooooooooooooooo~~
I'm back for very idunnoewat reason...maybe just bcoz my blog is too dead?
Have to admit that I'm definitely not an efficient blogger  =.=

My to-do list is so long during this short sem
tutorials
extra questions
co-co
working at nursing department
lab reports
assigments
quiz
mid term tests


I had my unichem mid term just now
It's like wth she is asking...I'm dead this time T_T
And now I have 1 more mid term test next week and my finals is just 12 days later ( lecturers hvnt cover all chps somemore >.<  time is needed!!! )
But of course FB everyday is a must for me..hiak hiak...
FB, u are far more attractive than any books else...
How wish my lecturer notes can appear on FB then maybe I will study more









Met Peiwen just now
Will meet Szeee, Jiahui and Yingrui tomorrow!!!
My schedules are packed~~~
Not sure where should I bring them to go
Really hope that ME this unexperienced tour guide wont dissapoint them..God Bless..
Have a safe journey tomorrow girls..see u~~
















I miss the time spent together with u
Gambateh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment